Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    A Fresh comeback for more

    Why I said that?Well , this is my very first attempt into blogging again ever since I deleted my old blog 1 year ago.Don't ask me why.... Yes, It's time for a new fresh blog with more new happening stuffs to share with all the babes out there, I hope this will be added into your favorite list..Hee:)

    Launching Oct9 very first collection is a sudden rush that came into me, and this time I'm very much into Korean fashion,. I love their styles,as well as the quality of their product is sooooooooooooo much way better than the other region....that is also why the pricing is a little bit more ...........worth it or not,?it's more like you love it , want it and own it or not!!!!!!!!

    Lets See.........




    Oct9 Collection#1 (Pre Order) -------CLOSED----------
    Back Zipper One Piece (Gray) - $59.90



    Burn Out V Neck Tee(Gray) - $29.90



    Red Rose 2 Pieces Set- $29.90



    Chandelier Tee - $29.90





    Funky Girl Tee - $27.00




    Lace Sleeve + Perfume Set - $39.90




    Lindsay Lohan Tee - $20.90



    Shelved till further notice!!!!!!!!
    Shelved till further notice!!!!!!!




    Coco Tee - $29.90




    Y LongTanks - $39.90



    X OPS (Black) - $ 43.00




    Washed Legging (Black) - $35.00



    Washed High Wist w/Zip - $55.00





    Vintage Flower Skirt - $31.00




    Trim Studs Belt ( Black) - $39.90





    Slim Stripe OPS - $43.00




    Long Washed Sleeveless Tee - $35.90






    Flower Point dress - $59.90




    Colouration OPS - $43.00



    Marc Big Tote - $69.00
    (Available in White, Navy, Silver)

    Coco Cotton Tote Bag - $65.00




    One Studs Earring - $19.90
    (Available in Silver & White)




    Bow Tie Necklace - $30.00






    Kara Kara Ring - $20.90
    (4 Available Colours)

    10% Off for this very first Oct9 collection!!!!!

    Any one that have caught your eyes? Simply just have to drop me a email at sales.oct9@gmail.com for a order form and you can own it, yeah, that simple .....Any comments as well as enquirers are all welcome, I'll revert back asap!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Contact Us: sales.oct9@gmail.com
    Prices stated inclusive of local normal post.
    Register post additional - $2.25
    Express Courier Services additional - $7.00



    P.S. A Big Thank you for all your supports Babes!!!! Will continue to provide you gals with more goodies...:)


    Publish Post








    8 comments:

    1. Hey I love the Coco Cotton Bag, How long does it take for you to mail out after I have pay?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Which colour are you interested? drop me a email for a order form........Thanks!!!
      :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Can I have a order form? I want the Coco tee.......:)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Kara kara ring free size???

      ReplyDelete
    5. Enquirer for the Coco tee, Please drop me a email so tat I can reply to with with the order form..Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Yes Kara kara size is adjustable!( Is Anchor ring, Hopefully I got the name right...LOL):)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hey woman...finally hv the chance to view ur blog...bt i seriously think I can't fit into those tee lah... - jo

      ReplyDelete
    8. hee.........if i can I sure you can lor,no worries keep you update ob new arrival then:)

      ReplyDelete

    JS-Kit Comments