Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 25, 2009

    Lady Gaga Bow Hairclip (Pre Order)

    Hey girls,

    See what I found.... Yes !!! The Lady Gaga's Bow Hairclip....LOL.... I just take it the minute i saw it, it look just like my hair...see for yourself!!!!!
    Interested????? Pre order available, as for hair colors to match yours, please do kindly attached or specified the colors you want, and I'll reply you whether we have it....


    Do email us at: sales.oct9@gmail.com


    Lady Gaga Bow Hair Clip - $18.00
    Status: Pre Order by specified hair colors



    4 comments:

    1. I commented in your previous post but no replies. For the red flats, how are the sizing like?

      ReplyDelete
    2. oops, sorry babe, left size 37 only....

      ReplyDelete
    3. How big is this bow?

      ReplyDelete

    JS-Kit Comments