Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 10, 2010

    October 2010

    October has been a awesome month for me, not only that it's my birthday month, many many good things happened too....
    ( except of one)

    Firstly, needless to say, my birthday...
    Got a bouquet of flowers from dear,
    A limited edition Care Bear from one of my good friend,
    A mini surprise birthday celebration with a bunch of my clicks!!!!
    ooh ooh, they surprise me with a super duper Durian cake!!! yum yum....
    Last but not least, a Chanel Necklace by "B"..
    Very sweet of him who have been remembering this day for years...:)

    Apart for my birthday treats, I managed to confirm 2 design contracts and that means more $$$$ coming in..
    ~~~Whee~~~

    November and December are going to be a freaking busy months for me, as my new assignments require me to travel ....
    I'm Excited as well as sian....a kind of mix feeling as I'll be travelling alone....

    Everything had been sweet , but just a day before my birthday, My little min pin passed away.....T.T

    My heart still ache till today...she has been with us for 15 years!!!!
    I just cannot accept the fact that she is going to die when the vet told me so.....
    I can't stop crying and holding her in my arms till she takes her last breath.............
    It's just too much for me to handle..:(

    Even our little QQ, I guess she feels the lost too, as nowadays she no longer want to stay alone, she wanted company so badly that she follows whoever is at home, no matter where we go around the house!!!

    Nevertheless, Still October was a fabulous month and hope the good "CHI" are here to stay!!!
    :)

    I'm looking forward to all my trips in the coming November and December, I want shopping , shopping ,shopping !!!
    ooh ooh ooh ...
    I really cannot wait to spend time with my family on our family trip usually at least once a year in December!!!
    Of course not forgetting, it's school holidays!!!!
    Yes!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    JS-Kit Comments