Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 4, 2011

    2011


    First week of my 2011 started out not too bad .....

    School was pretty fine, nothing much happening as it's kinda a short week for me, as I had my 2nd Lasik Review on Friday = MC!!!!:)
    Yeah!! i finally did my Lasik surgery during the December Holidays......


    Goodbye to all my spectacles!!!!.........


    Guess what, I only get to know that the Doc/surgeon who did my Lasik, happen to my hubby's old friend...O.o
    How coincidence can that be ?!?!?!


    Oh ya, me also went back to the DRX Clinic for my facial treatment, Love their after effect max!!! My face really glow........


    Anyway...........................

    My new year resolutions ;

    1) Be focus and be productive on my projects.
    2) Do not do things that will eventually hurt me most.
    3) Save more spend less.
    4) Be less bother with what others say or think.
    5) To have more confidence.
    6) Learn to let go.

    With all the above, I'm working hard to be a better me....:) And I know I can do it!!!

    Have to admit that I've not started on my project yet, which I suppose to do it asap!!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    JS-Kit Comments