Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 3, 2011

    My first 3/12 of 2011

    Beginning of my 2011 is really crazily busy!!!!
    School works as well as new projects that we have recently clinched.
    Everything just happened too fast, times slipped away so quickly that I really have no time to record it down.


    Been traveling quite a bit in March school holidays...........
    I went to China, BKK, and KL within a week, yes 3 places within 5 days to be exact. All are business trips.
    It was a very tiring week for me, lots of walking, meetings, talking. decisions making........etc...


    Except for 1 ;)
    Yes, KL trip!!
    I met up with B. We had a great evening/night together....Everything things just so so perfect and beautiful!........Best night ever.....
    He is just too sweet , always!!


    Lately I have been catching up a lot with some old friends too like Jo Jo , Weili, my fav boy Azhar and my BFF Elaine since Secondary school.

    Wow!!!! seriously, I did so many things in my 3/12 of 2011!!!!!
    Cool, and I'm loving it, I just love everything that had happen...................

    As soon as April is here, gosh...that's reminded me that I still have a lot to do.......it's going to be another busy month for me, as yes I'm needed to make short trips every now and then.
    Haiz...-.-
    Almost all my weekends are burnt!

    Oh well , should not be complaining too much!
    It's all for good.... I know it's all worth and all my efforts will be pay off!!!

    Oh ya, another major decision that I have made this year is................................................
    dada da da............................
    I have finally picked up my courage and decided to see my cousin who is a dentist to have my teeth restore!!! hahahahaha ;D

    I'm going to have 3 tooth extracted, straighten + whitening = Hollywood smile!!!!
    God, Please tell me I'll be fine, cus I'm really scare lei...Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Last but not least, I want June School Holidays to come faster can?!?!?!?

    x_X





    2 comments:

    1. harloooo... who's B! Ngor Mmmmm Dong Lei Gong Aaahh.... beng shan aaaah :(

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hai la.......Bingo.......chill pal...:)

      ReplyDelete

    JS-Kit Comments