Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 12, 2011

    Self Reflection

    Self Reflection is the most important as well as it's the hardest to do, especially for me....




    All these while i was taking the time to figure out who I am as a individual. It's really time for me to stop and take a look at who i really am ; what makes me tick. It includes looking at what I care about most, as well as how and why i feel and act the way that i do in given situations.

    Been thinking a lot.....and I hope I have finally understand what are most importantly are how I want to feel as I go through life.

    We Only Have One Life To Live

    I don’t want to leave you with the impression that it sound so easy and I had sorted out all my feelings as well as moving towards what I wanted to do/be , seriously it's really hard and not something easy for me. In fact I'm still trying to tune myself into the mode.

    I'm really hating the fact that I'm not able to succeed in what I always wanted to do, having super low self esteem, always not confident enough , always feel not as good as compared to others.....

    oh well the list go on n go........


    Getting to know myself this intimately can be really scary, but again...Are all these really really such a big issue, or it's really just purely my unnecessary inferiority ?

    I guess , taking a step at a time,I am close to finding the answers .

    I know I'll be able to walk out of these in time to come ....:)


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "When you wish upon a star
    Makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires Will come to you."

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    2 comments:

    1. I am sure we will find something anew and gr8 to be thankful for, my dear friend....

      I am walking alongside with you in this! :-)

      ReplyDelete

    JS-Kit Comments