Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 19, 2010

    CamQueen of the Year 2010




    The very first and only such contest that I have taken part in ( Thanks to Elaine, my bff). As expected, my votes wasn't fantastic at all, so please VOTE..wahahahaha!!!

    Anyway, I'm not here pulling for votes........no worries...;)

    Although I'm not really bothered by my votes, but i still do constantly check on the webbie, cus now this is one of the website that I find it very entertaining, especially when I'm bored and needed to get my eyes off from work....

    I can't help laughing my head off at some entries , seriously some of their pictures submitted was like ???
    Their before and after pictures no diff at all, and some even worse, the before picture looks better than the after!!! And some funny ones, submit blur pictures, show only half face or worse show only body...wahahahahaha !!!
    Really make me wonder what are they thinking ........But of course there are really chio girls out there who really make me go "WOW".....:)

    Well, I feel that some or many people are really making this contest kinda of like "Junk" now, with all kinds of weird and rather funny entries!!
    It kinda of unfair to people who really take this contest seriously, wanna to win badly, putting in efforts to participate.....

    Anyhow, Still I wish all the contestants all the best , and looking forward to see who is the Winner!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    JS-Kit Comments