Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 17, 2010

    Clueless

    Sitting in front of my computer, staring blankly at the screen for the longest time, and yet still nothing comes out of me, yes Nothing.......:(

    I'm so sorry to all the sweetie pies out there who have been asking me when am i going to re start my this pathetic blog....hiaz...
    seriously I'm really clueless at this point.

    I know I did said before" no matter what, even if there is only one customer, yes one customer who support me, I'll work hard on this selling blog"...
    but I guess I'd disappoint all my supporters to even the last one....

    I'm very touched by a few of them( you know who your are)
    who still very much believe and support me..:)

    Oh well, I will very much want to revive this blog, but before that, I'm still looking for something more unusual , unlike what other blogshops are selling.
    I wanted to travel, but timing is also a concern...Trust me,
    I'll be back:)

    I'm planning to start travelling in November, hopefully by then I'll be able to bring in more nicer and chic stuffs for you gals...

    Last but not least, Thanks for remembering me and checking out on my small little space here.

    <3 much...;)

    P.S. If you gals have been following my tweets, I'm sure that by now you are aware that I've taken part in the CamQueen of the Year contest ( Thanks to Elaine). Please show some love, CLICK and vote for me...Pretty!!!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    JS-Kit Comments