Pinkrock by Oct9

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 20, 2010

    Getaway



    Plans , plans , plans....................
    Soon it's gonna be December Holidays!!! Yeah......Happy cus that's the time we usually travel and enjoy..~~Whee~~~

    This year, family trip will be either Japan , Korea or Taiwan. I prefer Japan, Korea not too bad, can go ski again...:) It has been a long long long since I last ski.

    Other random plans, I want to go back pack trips, yes back pack to feel free and easy.... but where to go??? with who???? No ideas ^.^

    I want to go to places that I have not been, and not Asia definately. If I were to go alone, then I'll settle for Denmark or US, depends on where my fav boy Azah will be.:) Just the thought of it, already get me all excited!!!!

    Ai ya...so many places I want to go la......Wish I had all the time and $$$ in the whole world to do so............

    Toto , 4D, show some love...wahahahahah!!!!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    JS-Kit Comments